I get a size limit error when I try to upload a document to SharePoint.
By default the maximum size is set to 50 MB. We simply need to increase the acceptable file size.
- In Central Administration, in Application Management, click Manage web applications.
- Select the application (for example, SharePoint - 80).
- On the Web Applications ribbon, click the down arrow on the General Settings button.
- Click General Settings.
- Scroll to Maximum Upload Size.
- Set the property to the same number as the Maximum Workbook Size in Excel Services.
- Click OK.